This listing is for a single (1) Talk Onyx Lamp - Cylinder Shaped. These are natural Onyx. Lamps, so each stone will be unique and have variations in natural characteristics such as Size, Shape, Inclusions, and Color.
The whole body of the lamp is carved and assembled from a single chunk of the stone creating an absolutely unique combination of the multilayer pattern, and matching edges opening thru the corners.
The stone the lamp was made of was mined, carved, and finished by hand to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Made from 100% carved natural Onyx stone (also known as alabaster).
- Color: shades and warm tones of beige, ivory, off-white, dark grey, cream and light brown parts and veins (naturally created in a very rare multilayer combination).
- Shape: square with covered top. The top of the lamp is also made of the same stone slab.
- Measurements: 6"x 6" x 14", 12.5 lbs, 6"x 6" x 16", 14.6 lbs.
- Heavy and top quality.
- It fits in a wide variety of designs from rustic to contemporary.
- Honed exterior gives a crafted appearance.
- Excellent quality, very impressive, heavy stone.
- Beautiful, artisan piece.
- Electrical rotary ON/OFF switch cord with an outlet plug.
- Bulb included.
- Natural touches for a relaxing retreat (any possible bolder lines, veins, cracks, crystal holes are the part of the natural stone.
These beautiful Onyx lamps come from Mexico.